Virtual Education & Tastings
virtual event Resources
Wine Virtual Tasting Ideas:
- Taste the Andes: the Great Wines of Argentina and Chile
- A Journey of Geology and Climate: tasting through the map of Chilean Wine
- South American Icons
- The Magic of Mendoza – the region’s best producers and varietals
- Passport to South America – travel & taste through the regions of Argentina & Chile
- Every Night is Wine Night – Wines of $20 and under for dinners at home w/ recipes
- Sustainable wines from Argentina & Chile
- Cheers to you, Mom – Mother’s Day Wine Picks
Sake Virtual Tasting Ideas:
- Cheese & Sake pairing - Find out why it works better than wine pairings!
- Sake 101 - To engage customers less familiar with the category.
- Sake + Dinner Pairing w/ recipe
- Passport to Japan: Sake tasting from different regions
- Sake Mixology: Sake cocktail class
- Terroir and Sake: Focus on producers who are focusing on showcasing the diversity of prefectures.
- Sustainable Sake: Organic, Kosher, Sulfite Free, Tannin Free, sake is a category to dive in to for more health conscious consumers
- Summer of Sake: Overview of the sake we are stocking up on as the weather starts to get warmer.
- Sake & Chocolate: And unexpectedly delicious pairing that is easy to do at home.
- Female Brewer Spotlight: Feature sake produced by female Toji.